The largest city in Indonesia is Jakarta, with a population of 8,540,121 people.
What are the top 10 most populated cities in Indonesia?
Largest Cities in Indonesia
- Jakarta (Jakarta Province): 10.135 million.
- Surabaya (East Java): 2.843 million.
- Bandung (West Java): 2.575 million.
- Medan (North Sumatra): 2.497 million.
- Bekasi(West Java): 2.51 million.
- Semarang (Central Java): 2.067 million.
- Tangerang (Banten): 2.001 million.
- Depok (West Java): 1.869 million.
What is the main city in Indonesia?
What is the population in Indonesia 2021?
The current population of Indonesia is 276,841,104 as of Thursday, August 26, 2021, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
What percentage of Indonesia is Chinese?
|Ethnic group||Population (million)||Percentage|
What is Java called now?
Java is divided into four administrative provinces: Banten, West Java, Central Java, and East Java, and two special regions, Jakarta and Yogyakarta.
|Native name: Jawa (Indonesian) ꦗꦮ (Javanese) ᮏᮝ (Sundanese)|
|Archipelago||Greater Sunda Islands|
|Area||129,904 km2 (50,156 sq mi)|