The Indonesian Embassy is located at city area and easily accessible at the following address: 7 Chatsworth Road, Singapore 249761.
How do I renew my Indonesian passport in Singapore?
Indonesian passport renewal – a step-by-step guide
- Head to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore website for full details of the requirements to apply for passport renewal.
- Make an appointment using the Embassy’s online portal.
- Download and complete the passport renewal application form.
How do I get a visa for Indonesia?
- A passport with at least six months of validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa). …
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
How can I renew my Indonesian Passport online?
You have to register yourself here: https://antrian.imigrasi.go.id/ You need to fill in your username, create a desirable password, and add your National ID/KTP number, phone number, email address and your home address. You have to confirm your email address.
Which countries are visa free for Indonesian passport?
Visa-Free Countries in 2021
- Brunei – 14-day visa free.
- Cambodia – 30-day visa free.
- Hong Kong – 30-day visa free.
- Kazakhstan – 30-day visa free.
- Kyrgyzstan – eVisa/ visa on arrival for 30 days, arrival at Manas International Airport.
- Laos – 30-day visa free.
- Macau – 30-day visa free.
- Malaysia – 90-day visa free.
Is there a travel ban to Indonesia?
At the current time, the Indonesian government has prohibited foreign visitors from transiting and traveling to Indonesian Territory unless they are in possession of a valid residence permit or certain classes of visa.
What are the requirements to visit Indonesia?
Tourist Application Requirements for a Indonesia Visa
- Passport. …
- Photographs. …
- Letter of Employment. …
- Letter of Invitation. …
- Proof of Sufficient Funds. …
- VisaCentral Order Form. …
- Driver’s License. …
- Applicants Under the Age of 18.
How can I apply for Indonesia visa online?
The steps to apply for the Indonesian e-Visa are as follows:
- Visit https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id/
- Register. – Enter data and upload required documents (individual/ corporation) – Wait for the email notification which contains the username and password.
- Apply for Visa.
Can I visit Indonesia without visa?
Indonesia is a visa free country so no visa required for Indian citizens travelling for less than 30 days. You just need to get a visa exemption stamp from the Immigration counter. This is available free of cost. If your travel duration is more than 30 days, you can apply for visa on arrival when you enter Indonesia.