Is Singapore visa required for Vietnam citizen? Vietnamese citizens don’t need a visa for travelling to Singapore.
Can Vietnamese travel to Singapore?
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Long-Term Pass holders returning from Vietnam do not need to apply for an Air Travel Pass to enter Singapore. They will undergo a COVID-19 test upon arrival at the airport but do not have to serve a Stay-Home-Notice.
Do I need visa for Singapore?
Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements
To enter Singapore, you need a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended stay. … You do not need a visa for tourist or business visits up to 90 days. Visit the Embassy of Singapore website for the most current visa information.
Can you enter Singapore without a visa?
Holders of passports issued by the following countries who also possess an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) containing the “SGP” code on the reverse, which indicates that it is valid for travel to Singapore, can enter Singapore without a visa for business trips for up to 60 days, unless otherwise stated.
Do Vietnamese need visa for Canada?
Canada is closed for travel. Most visitors from Vietnam will not be allowed to travel to Canada.
Which country Vietnamese need visa?
|South Korea||Visa required|
|Kuwait||eVisa / Visa on arrival|
|Kyrgyzstan||Visa not required|
|Laos||Visa not required|
Where can Vietnamese citizens travel?
40 Countries Vietnamese Citizens Can Visit Without Applying for a Visa
- Burundi: Visa on arrival – 30 days.
- Cambodia: Visa not required – 30 days.
- Cape Verde: Visa on arrival.
- Comoros: Visa on arrival.
- Djibouti: Visa on arrival.
- Dominica: Visa not required – 21 days.
- Haiti: Visa not required – 3 months.
What documents do I need to enter Singapore?
You must satisfy the following basic requirements before you can be considered for entry:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months. …
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay.
- A submitted SG Arrival Card. …
- A valid Singapore entry visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
Can I get Singapore visa on arrival?
Does Singapore have Visa on Arrival? No, there is no facility of ‘Visa on Arrival’ for an Indian citizen who is visiting Singapore. All Indians must apply for a Singapore visa before their trip.