As reported over the past five years, human traffickers exploit Cambodian men, women, and children in forced labor and sex trafficking in Cambodia and abroad.
What country is most at risk for human trafficking?
The 10 Worst Countries for Human Trafficking
- Belarus. Belarusian trafficking victims mostly remain in Belarus or Russia. …
- Central African Republic (CAR) Most human trafficking victims in the Central African Republic (CAR) are citizens exploited within the country. …
- China. …
- Eritrea. …
- Iran. …
- North Korea. …
- Russia. …
Where are most human traffickers from?
In the United States, it is most prevalent in Texas, Florida, New York and California. Human trafficking is both a domestic and global crime, with victims trafficked within their own country, to neighboring countries and between continents.
What is the #1 state for human trafficking?
California consistently has the highest human trafficking rates in the United States, with 1,507 cases reported in 2019.
What are the 3 types of red flags and indicators of human trafficking?
While not an exhaustive list, these are some key red flags that could alert you to a potential trafficking situation that should be reported:
- Living with employer.
- Poor living conditions.
- Multiple people in cramped space.
- Inability to speak to individual alone.
- Answers appear to be scripted and rehearsed.
What is the most common age of human trafficking victims?
The average age for IOM registered victims of trafficking is 27, and half of all victims are aged between 19 and 33. There is a slight spike in age at 0 and 1 years of age- this is because of the number of children who are born into trafficking.