|Philippines imports from Australia||Value||Year|
|Meat and edible meat offal||$80.16M||2020|
|Dairy products, eggs, honey, edible products||$59.37M||2020|
|Mineral fuels, oils, distillation products||$45.81M||2020|
What products are imported to the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
Why does Australia give aid to the Philippines?
AUSTRALIA INCREASES PHILIPPINE AID TO $100 MILLION TO TACKLE POVERTY. Australia has renewed its commitment to assist the Republic of the Philippines to reduce poverty, enhance economic opportunities and maintain national stability.
What food does the Philippines import?
On average, we import around 14, 12, 71, 14, 6, 39, 38, 91 and 75 percent of our rice, corn, coffee, pork, chicken (dressed), beef, onion, garlic, and peanut, respectively.
What products does Philippines import to other countries?
Philippines major imports are: electronic products (25 percent), mineral fuels (21 percent) and transport equipment (10 percent). Philippines’s main import partners are: China (13 percent), the United States (11 percent), Japan (8 percent) and Taiwan (8 percent).
What is Australian import tax?
The import duty is based on 5% of the value of your goods converted to Australian dollars. To calculate the GST on imported goods, add the value of the goods in Australian dollars, plus freight, insurances and the import duty. The 10% GST is calculated on this total.
What is Australia’s biggest export?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Australia
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia. …
- Oil and Gas Extraction in Australia. …
- Coal Mining in Australia. …
- Liquefied Natural Gas Production in Australia. …
- Gold and Other Non-Ferrous Metal Processing in Australia. …
- Meat Processing in Australia. …
- Grain Growing in Australia.
What is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What are the main products of the Philippines?
The Philippines’ major agricultural products include rice, coconuts, corn, sugarcane, bananas, pineapples, and mangoes.