Some people in Cambodia are addressed with the honorific title ‘Lok’ for a man and ‘Lok Srey’ for a woman followed by their first name or both their first name and surname. Many educated and younger Cambodians offer a handshake as the common form of greeting.
How do you say Grandpa in Cambodian?
គ្រួសារ (krou sar) is the term for a family in the Khmer language.
How do you greet someone in Cambodia?
Cambodians traditionally greet each other with palms together, in a manner of prayer. They lift up their hands to the chest level and bow slightly. This is called Som Pas. In general, the higher the hands and lower the bow, the more respect is being shown.
What is grandma in Cambodia?
Cambodia: The official language is Khmer, and a grandma is Yeay or Yiey.
What is good day Cambodia?
More videos on YouTube
What you should not do in Cambodia?
13 Things Not To Do In Cambodia
- Avoid Carrying Single Currency.
- Don’t Go For Elephant Rides.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Avoid Feeding Or Giving Money To The Beggars.
- Do Not Disrespect Monks.
- Don’t Take Your Skin For Granted.
- Don’t Rely Totally On Internet.
- Strolling Casually Into The Temples Isn’t Allowed.