How do I contact customs about a package Philippines?
For more information, please contact:
- The Commissioner of Customs,South Harbor, Port Area, Manila 1018 Philippines, (632) 527-4573 – Fax (632) 527-9453.
- NAIA District Collector of Customs, (632) 879-6003 – Telefax (632) 819-5088.
- Deputy Collector for Passenger Service, Telefax (632) 831-6262.
How long does it take for customs to clear a package Philippines?
Between filing the paperwork, perfecting the packaging, cross-border delivery, Customs clearance, and local delivery within Philippines it may take anywhere between 3 weeks to 4 months (or more!) to get a parcel delivered to your recipient.
What is the email address of Bureau of Customs?
How much is customs tax in Philippines?
The Philippines Customs apply a value added tax (VAT) for imported goods at 12 percent. The Philippines’ customs levy no tariff or tax for goods worth less than P10,000 (US$200). The only exported good which incur a tariff are logs at 20 percent.
Can I contact customs about a parcel?
Questions about the USPS Customs Declaration Forms 2976 and 2976A should be directed to the United States Postal Service 1800-ASK-USPS/1800-275-8777 or contact them at https://www.usps.com/help/missing.
Will customs open my package?
Do customs open every package to verify information? No, customs officers will not open up your package or packages without good reason. Every package is put through a scanner machine, or an x-ray machine, to verify that the items you are shipping match your customs forms.
What do I do if my package gets stuck in customs?
What You Should Do When Your Package Is Stuck in Customs
- Contact your 3PL provider. Your first action should be to contact whoever has shipped your goods. …
- Contact your carrier. …
- Find out if there are outstanding taxes. …
- Ensure there is no missing or incorrect paperwork. …
How much is customs clearance?
US Customs collects this fee on most shipments that enter the country. It’s calculated at 0.3464% of the entered value (the cost of the merchandise, as entered on the commercial invoice you provide to your customs broker), with a minimum of $27.23 and a maximum of $528.33.
What you Cannot bring to the Philippines?
The Philippines Customs Agency prohibits anyone entering the country to have any explosives, firearms or weapons. Written or printed materials that have subversive, rebellious, seditious or treasonous intent against the Philippines government, likewise, are prohibited.
How do I contact Customs in Manila?
BUREAU OF CUSTOMS
- ADDRESSG/F OCOM Building, 16th Street, South Harbor, Port Area, Manila.
- TELEPHONE(632) 705-6000.
- FAX(632) 527-1968.
How do I pay customs fees?
You may pay it in any of the following ways:
- U.S. currency only.
- Personal check in the exact amount, drawn on a U.S. bank, made payable to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. …
- Government check, money order or traveler’s check if the amount does not exceed the duty owed by more than $50.
How is customs duty calculated?
The Canadian dollar value is obtained by multiplying the value of the goods indicated on the commercial invoice by the exchange rate at the time of the shipping. The customs duty rate is calculated by your broker based on the HS number and various other factors (see below).