How do I contact Grab Singapore?
Contact Us from your Driver app
- Go to Account (bottom bar) and select Help Centre.
- Select Support on the bottom navigation bar.
- Scroll down the page, select Call us. You’re all set for us to serve you.
How do I email Grab?
Find out more at grab.com/sg/driver/drive/ or send us an inquiry via this help centre form : Grab@SinMing-Online-Support .
How can I chat with Grab customer service?
Open the Grab app. Make a GrabTaxi or GrabCar booking. Tap the Chat icon in the “Driver on the way” screen. Send your driver a friendly message!
Who can drive grab in Singapore?
What are the minimum requirements to drive with Grab?
- Singaporean with valid PDVL / TDVL. Singapore PR employed under a limousine company.
- Minimum 1 year of driving experience.
- Own a 4-door car (Vehicle models are subjected to approval)
How many grab drivers in Singapore?
There are now about 40,000 active drivers, comprising 15,000 cabbies and 25,000 private-hire drivers.
How do I make a complaint to Grab?
1) Submitting the report using an Android device
- Launch your Grab Driver Application.
- Tap on ‘More’ and look for ‘Support’
- Tap on ‘Help Centre’
- Search and tap on ‘Submit FairPlay’
- Fill in the required details and submit the report.
- Wait for a reply from us via your email address registered with Grab.
How do I contact my Grab driver?
1. Tap History from the side menu, and select the trip in which you missed your item. 2. Tap on the Call Button to call your driver.
How do I contact Grab pay?
You agree to immediately notify the Company by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling on the following Customer Service number Tel: +63 (0)2-8837100 of any fraudulent activity or theft of funds in the GrabPay Wallet of which you become aware.
Why I Cannot use my grab pay?
You can’t pay with GrabPay if: wrong card details were entered. the card is not supported. you have a declined transaction previously.
How much do Grab drivers earn in Singapore 2020?
Grab drivers can get an average of S$30 per hour during peak hours and S$25 per hour during non-peak hours. This driver earns an average of S$29 per hour, which essentially means he is consistently earning peak hour rates.
How can I drive Grab in Singapore?
How to be a Grab driver
- are at least 30 years old.
- have a valid TDVL or PDVL.
- have a minimum of 1-year driving experience.
- are a Singaporean citizen.
- completed Vehicle Safety & Maintenance & Customer Service & Quality.
- achieved a passing grade for Safety & Quality driving assessment.
Can foreigners drive Grab in Singapore?
Grab requires its drivers to be at least 21 years old, and have 2 years of driving experience. Do note that Grab does not allow foreigners, so work permit holders will not be able to apply even if you have successfully obtained your PDVL.